Funny you posted this. My wife is watching it right now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Take the quiz.
I was Susan.....
http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/quiz/index.html
I'd kinda like to see how some of the guys rank! lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Funny you posted this. My wife is watching it right now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
So are we. We're hooked!!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I was Susan too
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I took the quiz and I was Lynette. Good or Bad I don't know, I've never watched the show.
I took it and was Lynette also. Funny thing is that is who my wife was also.
I'm that garden boy who hooks up with Eva.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
This is the second Desperate Housewives quiz I've taken and I've been Bree both times. I am so NOT like Bree...at least I didn't think so....hmmm...
I was Bree also.
I just took the test. I was Bree. I have never watched the show, so I hope thats good.
Bookmarks